Alright, here it goes.
Ten years ago I was...
almost 20!(sad-i'm an old lady) I had transferred from UVSC to SLCC to live at home. I was dating and no one worthwhile, because it wasn't Derek! I was going to a singles ward that I actually liked. But, honestly I didn't really know what I was going to do or be doing in the future, I'm happy to say I'm blessed at where I'm at...finally!
List of things to do today...
clean something-anything!
do laundry
get some more fabric to make Jess a quilt! :)
watch the neighbor's kid
make dinner
call my cousin
read the scriptures (i'm behind, according to the Trek schedule)
3 bad habits...
I'd like to think that I don't have any, but...
According to my husband, I can't let go and I hold grudges. I know that I can forgive at least but I guess that I can't forget!
I always set the alarm way earlier than I actually have to get up, I like to know that I have more time in my bed.
I have bad eating habits, not unhealthy just inconsistent-sometimes my kids remind me to make them lunch because they are hungry earlier and I would prefer an early dinner.
Places I have worked...
Lonnie's Cleaners
ZCMI
Baird's Cleaners
Zion's Bank
for Dr. Cottrell
and Dr. Tolboe (dental assisting)
Fazoli's (Seriously!)
Nordstrom Rack
Great Clips (again, Seriously!)but I learned a lot outside of beauty school.
Currently, in my home as mom and as a hairstylist
5 things you don't know about me...
This one may be obvious to some-
I like everything in order and organized, I'm a perfectionist. I know where everything is in my house and just certain things have to be in certain places... okay? (my husband tells me I'm OCD!) maybe, just a little bit!
I prefer vanilla over chocolate!
I'm claustrophobic and afraid of spiders!
I play the cello, and wish that I was good enough to play in the Utah Symphony.
I store all my shoes in their original boxes.
I know what you're thinking now...so, I tag all who read this!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
TAG - I'm It?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Fun to get to know you better. You sound very organized. Wow! You have worked at a lot of places. Was that "call my cousin" on your list of things to do, me? :) What a cute family. I love all the pictures, the fun Valentines Day dinner and your purse!
Post a Comment