...on a jet plane.
today, for THREE weeks...to Europe!
and i have to ask myself,
am i packed? yes
excited? yes
nervous? yes
sick? yes
already? well...i might miss my bed, cold drinks, warm showers, clean clothes, the comfort of my home, and maybe i'll even miss the dog...
but i am definitely going to miss...
a little...i mean a LOT of this
and a LOT of that
it seriously makes me feel sick to leave my (sleeping) children.
they are my life.
they are what i do day in and day out, and most of the time with a smile on my face!
and you're right...i do need a small, little, tiny break.
but, i LOVE them! and my heart already aches from missing them!
and i know they will be fine, they are in good hands.
i just can't wait...to leave, and then come HOME!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
I'm leaving...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Have a wonderful trip! Don't worry... you'll be home before you know it! Can't wait to hear all about it! You were going to blog from the road, right?? :)
A break would sure be nice... but I almost got teary thinking of leaving Hannah!
Have a WONDERFUL time! We can't wait to hear stories.
Oh go and have fun! You will love them more when you get home, a good break from them always makes me better mom! Have fun, Im so jealous!
I totally agree with Robyn, a break always helps me feel better about my parenting skills (if I have any). I hope you have a great time!!!
Karen, hope you are having a FABULOUS time. Can't wait to see pictures!
Sounds like fun... but I know what you mean. I hope you have a blast and good luck with missing the kids. I was so excited to come home from our vacation to get back to Molly. Lindsay Baird Rosander
So.... how was it??? Are you back yet?
Welcome back! (I know its been awhile since you've been home.)We've been missing you (hoped we'd see you on the 4th... but know you had to recoup) Can't wait to hear stories! Love ya!
Hey Karen I know what you mean about missing your kids, we have been gone for 8 days 14hrs and 42 minutes and I am DYING to see my kids. I keep being reminded by Jer that this is good for me, but all I want is to have them screaming in my ear right now. Cant wait to hear how the party went without us.
I've been wondering how you are. Hope the trip went well and that you are fabulous now. Sure miss ya!
Holy Smokes! I didn't know you were expecting. Is that why you haven't been postin. Wow you are pretty far along. I hope you are feeling well. Congratulations!
Karen, I haven't talked to you forever. How are you? We need to catch up. I hope all is well.
Post a Comment